Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lil Red Ridin Hood

I dont feel so good...
like the little red riding hood...
walking into terrors unknown..
seeds of which destiny has sown...
my heart encaged by grimace...
the emotion betrayed by my face..
o when O lord.. vil I find some solace?
when will u end this meandering chase...
the road to which seems spell binding...
n yet the path seems so winding
the time to rend and sew should be nigh...
for its never too late to forgive and forget
yet my heart rebels eternally its plight
and detests to walk a path so set...
Should I lay down my oars and call it a day...
or should I prepare to keep the doubts at bay...
Should I listen to the eternal song of glory..
or I continue to listen to the monotone so hoary?
but to find my Holy grail...
I will have to follow the trail...
but to find my peace and bliss...
until death blows me a kiss...
I shall strive to venture where my heart is keen...
do the forbidden, speak the unsaid,
hear the unheard, see the unseen,
so I can lay happy on my deathbed...

This poem is not mine...however I m puttin it here...hope the writer wont mind :)

No comments: